For each research poster, submit an abstract that summarizes motivation, accomplishments, impact, and future directions of work. To promote synergistic interactions across projects, we request that posters also convey ideas about gaps and external capabilities that could facilitate future work. Each project will generally submit a single poster; larger projects will submit more (program managers will communicate guidelines). Poster presenters will have an opportunity to present core ideas in a poster blitz (1 slide / 2 minutes). All posters must be staffed during their presentation timeslot.
- The submission deadline has been extended:
Extended submission deadline: August 11, 2017
- Include the following in the PDF file:
- Poster title
- Author(s) and institutional affiliation(s)
- Abstract text (maximum of 300 words) — No images/figures allowed
- Submit Abstract
- The submission site will accept up to 3 PDF files per person. This allows for revisions.
- Required naming convention:
Revised_lastnamefirstinitial_title of your abstract. (e.g. revised_TerryD_Title.pdf)
- Submit Revised Abstract