Instructions for Presenters
The files will be uploaded so that all presentations will be easily accessible for the conference. Furthermore, all of the talks will be uploaded in advance to the conference computer (PC/Windows) connected to the projector; in order to prevent delays, speakers won't be able to present from their own laptops.
- The maximum size of each poster is slightly less than 4 feet (height) by 8 feet (wide).
- It is not necessary to have a poster that takes up the entire space.
- The poster boards are numbered and each poster will be assigned a numbered location.
- It is the responsibility of poster presenters to print and set up their poster.
- Posters can be set up any time before the assigned poster session starts.