Poster Display Information | Poster Guidelines
Registration is now closed
Poster Display Information
The poster session affords grantees an opportunity to discuss their research with other conference attendees and DOE/NNSA and laboratory staff. The poster session and reception will be held on the evening of Wednesday, February 26, 2020. The deadline to register for poster space is February 7, 2020. Students and post-docs, please obtain permission from the Principal Investigator to display a poster before you register. Your work must be sponsored by an active SSAP grant to display a poster.
Your poster space will only be reserved through the registration process. You will receive a confirmation email within one day. If you do not receive an email confirmation, your poster registration was not successfully completed. Please contact Connie Lansdon at 865-576-1096, or Connie.Lansdon@orau.org if you do not receive a confirmation email. Please bring this confirmation email with you to the symposium.
Only student posters will be part of the poster judging contest. Work displayed on the poster must be done by the student, only one poster per student. If a student poster is not registered by the deadline, the poster will not be on the judging list and will be on a first come first served basis for available space.
You may hand-carry or ship your poster. Shipping information for posters: Please ensure your poster arrives no earlier than Friday February 21, 2020. Shipments that arrive before February 21, 2020, are subject to a storage fee at the hotel's discretion. The hotel will not be liable for safe or timely arrival of packages.
Wardman Park Marriott
Attention: Guest: Connie Lansdon
2660 Woodley Rd, NW
Washington DC 20008
- Posters should not exceed 4' wide by 4' tall. Posters exceeding this size may not be displayed due to space limitations. We will be forced to remove posters not abiding by these space restrictions.
- Poster boards will be numbered for identification. The poster presenter will be assigned a location to display the poster(s) prior to set-up. Push pins and Velcro will be located in plastic bags on the poster board, with extras available. The poster boards will be available for poster set-up before the symposium begins, during the morning break or during the lunch break on Wednesday, February 26, 2020. Make sure to get your assigned location before setting up your poster. Please leave posters up for the duration of the symposium. Storage space will be available for poster tubes and containers. It is the responsibility of the poster presenter to mount the poster.
- Please do not move from your assigned location without the consent of Connie Lansdon, the ORAU staff person in charge of the session.
- Posters must be removed from the boards at the end of the last day of the symposium unless notice is otherwise given. Remaining posters will be considered disposable. It is the responsibility of the poster presenter to remove the poster.
- No A/V items will be provided to poster presenters. Electrical outlets will not be available. Display tables will not be available. In addition, ORAU will not reimburse costs associated with the printing and shipping of your poster to the hotel.