Poster Display Information | Poster Guidelines
The poster session affords grantees an opportunity to discuss their research with other conference attendees and DOE/NNSA and laboratory staff. The poster session and reception will be held on the evening of Wednesday, April 12, 2017. The deadline to register for poster space is Friday, March 24, 2017 at 3:00 pm. Students and post-docs, please obtain permission from the Principal Investigator to display a poster before you register. Your work must be sponsored by an active SSAP grant to display a poster.
To display a poster, please submit your poster information. Your poster space will only be reserved through this registration process.
You may hand-carry or ship your poster.
Shipping information for posters: Please ensure your poster arrives no earlier than Monday, April 10. Shipments that arrive before April 10, 2017, are subject to a storage fee at the hotel's discretion. The hotel shall not be liable for safe or timely arrival of packages. Ship to:
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Attn: SSAP Symposium
1801 N Naper Blvd
Naperville, IL 60563
- Posters should not exceed 4' wide by 4' tall. Posters exceeding this size may not be displayed due to space limitations. We will be forced to remove posters not abiding by these space restrictions.
- Poster boards will be numbered for identification. The poster presenter will be assigned a location to display the poster(s) prior to set up. Pushpins and Velcro will be located in plastic bags on the poster board, with extras available. The poster boards will be available for poster setup before the symposium begins, during the morning break or during the lunch break on Wednesday, April 12, 2017. Make sure to get your assigned location before setting up your poster. Please leave posters up for the duration of the symposium. Storage space will be available for poster tubes and containers. It is the responsibility of the poster presenter to mount the poster.
- Please do not move from your assigned location without the consent of Connie Lansdon, the ORAU staff person in charge of the session.
- Posters must be removed from the boards at the end of the last day of the symposium unless notice is otherwise given. Remaining posters will be considered disposable. It is the responsibility of the poster presenter to remove the poster.
- No A/V items will be provided to poster presenters. Electrical outlets will not be available. Display tables will not be available. In addition, ORAU will not reimburse costs associated with the printing and shipping of your poster to the hotel.
For information on posters for the 2017 SSAP Symposium, contact Connie Lansdon at 865-576-1096, or Connie.Lansdon@orau.org.