Faculty team members will nominate students for their team. ORISE will send an invitation to apply with the appropriate application to students selected by Faculty.
All forms must be submitted via Zintellect, the ORAU online application system. All application components must be received in the system in order to be considered.
All Student Team Members
Selected students will receive an invitation to apply via email.
Student enters reference information in Zintellect and selects references as part of the application process. References will be collected via Zintellect.
Students request a transcript from their current postsecondary institution registrar and any postsecondary institutions attended from Fall 2018 through Fall 2019. If additional postsecondary institutions have been attended, ORISE may require transcripts from these schools and will notify the student accordingly.
- Transcripts may be unofficial but must originate from the registrar or other appropriate academic office (copies of grade records are not acceptable).
- Fall 2018 grades must be included in the transcript.
- Transcripts must be submitted when completing the application in Zintellect.
- Transcripts must include name of the academic institution, name of the student and completed coursework including grades through Fall 2018.
- Submitted transcripts must have all social security numbers, student identification numbers, and/or dates of birth removed (blanked out, blackened out, made illegible, etc.) prior to uploading into the application system.
- All documents must be combined into a single PDF file smaller than 10MB.
First-year graduate students must submit their undergraduate transcript, including the last two years of courses, degree, and date degree was awarded.